How to buy on the ND MARKET platform?
Initially, the goods are represented with the largest discounts, and an amount in NDC tokens, which depends on the number of views of the “current cost” by all Users of the platform is returned as well.
It is simple, easy and quite quick to buy on the platform.
To purchase the goods on the platform, it is required to have NDCOIN tokens.
It is important:
- You can use a keyword search.
- The keyword search is only available by categories and name of the goods.
- You can specify a category and a price, and choose the parameters you are interested in.
- You can search an item of goods by discount rates.
- By setting your geographical location, you will only see offers for your region.
- Most pages of the website or application show the recommended goods – those, which the Sellers
think are the best ones, and worth to be in the highlight.
- As a default, the goods are sorted by time of its presentation on the platform.
- The recommended goods are always above the common ones in the list.
Choice of the Goods
View the goods you are interested in:
- Read carefully a description of the item of goods, its delivery and payment terms.
- Study the photos displayed.
- Take a note of all shortcomings, which can be seen on photos, or are mentioned in the description by the Seller.
- Take a note of the Seller’s rating and other Buyers’ feedback regarding such Seller. This is very important and we recommend you to deal with reputable Sellers only.
- If you have any questions or doubts, be sure to ask about it the Seller through a special form on the page „DIALOG BOX”. If an item of goods and its delivery and payment terms suit you, then and only then buy the item of your choice. If you have any doubt, please, communicate with the Seller.
- If you have any doubts, please, communicate with the Seller.
- Please, read carefully the Agreement of Sale and Purchase.
- If you have any questions and doubt regarding the Agreement of Sale and Purchase, be sure to consult your lawyers for explanation or clarification.
So, Do the Goods Come Up To Your Expectations?
If an item of goods is what you liked, and its price is fully suitable for you, it is simple as that – click the „Buy” key, sign a Preliminary Agreement of Sale and Purchase, and pay a specified amount of the deposit (at least 6 %) using NDCOIN tokens. The deposit amount is included in the value of the item. Then the transaction will be evidenced, and the item you paid for will be reserved for you.
You can view the “current cost of the goods” set by the Seller in the ND MARKET program
In this ND MARKET sales section, the cost of the item of goods is hidden. You can see the initial cost set by the Seller with the largest discounts.
If you would like to see the price for viewing this item of goods (actual cost), you should click on the “Actual Cost of the Goods” window, and confirm your consent to be debited an amount in NDCOIN tokens, which is equal to 2 Euros for one view.
Every time any User views the price of that offered item of goods, an amount in NDCOIN tokens keeps accumulating. This amount will be returned to you after purchase of the item of goods you’ve bought.
The more views, the more NDCOINs you will be credited to your cryptocurrency wallet.
The transaction is evidenced, and you are on the transaction page, you received the respective link by e-mail. In addition, all your purchase items are saved in your profile in the „Your Purchases” section. Enter into a dialogue with the Seller to clarify all the details of interest regarding the final payment and delivery.
Read the Definite Agreement carefully. If everything suits you well, print out the Agreement, and sign it.
You shall pay the basic part of the amount for the goods to the Seller.
After receiving the item of goods and clicking on the “Item Received’ key, the amount of credited NDCOINs for having viewed the price of the paid item is transferred to the Buyer.
The buyer can use the accrued NDCOINs to purchase further, withdraw it out to his/her cryptocurrency wallet, or transfer to the fiat money.
If the Buyer fails to pay the principal value of the item of goods, the Seller will keep the deposit amount under the Preliminary Agreement of Sale and Purchase.
Despite the fact that the Buyer and the Seller signed the Preliminary Agreement of Sale and Purchase, and specified their contact details such as telephone numbers and e-mails we recommend you to have a dialogue using the transaction page, in the „Dialog Box” and fix all important conditions just there. If any misunderstanding might arise between the parties of the transaction, administrators of the platform will be able to use that information to find out the truth.
How to Receive the Item of Goods
Please be sure to take a video of the moment you are receiving and opening the package. This will help if any misunderstanding might arise between the parties.
In a time you will be proposed to inform of the completed transaction and describe the Seller. This will help other Buyers to evaluate quality and reliability of this Seller.
Under the conditions of the ND MARKET marketing program, a fee is accrued for each transaction. The amount of the fee always depends on the amount of the transaction. More details of the fees see in the Rules of the ND MARKET referral leadership program.